Intro


So, this is my official blog-I leave brief snippets of my writing and experiences here. More information can be found in the 'Excerpts' or 'Compiled Works' section-hope you enjoy leafing through them!

I have been using this blog for several years, and I've just revamped it. My posts from my high school days were  embarrassing so I have deleted them-what you see here is the polished version.

A bit about myself: I currently live in Vancouver, BC, and was originally from Malaysia. I am also the current creative non-fiction editor for the Ricepaper Magazine, and am also a regular contributor to the Malaysian independent publisher Buku Fixi. My first novel, Kings of Petaling Street, is getting released in London in early 2017.

Happy reading! . The photo is myself in Shanghai.



Comments