KAKAK-To be published!

Great news!
It is my pleasure to announce that my short story KAKAK, which follows the adventures of a robot maid struggling to flee from her oppressive employers in futuristic Malaysia, will be published by Fixi Novo in the upcoming anthology 'Cyberpunk: Malaysia', edited by Zen Cho. Do show up for the launch at the upcoming Cooler Lumpur Festival in June.



Wish I could be there, but I have a job coming up in Yangzhou, China, at the same time so I won't be able to be there....But as always, it is a pleasure to be published by Buku Fixi

I could not find an appropriate picture, so I have included one from Tokyo, where I stopped over en route to Shanghai. The city, which inspired generations of writers and filmmakers with the promise of its neon lights, can be rightly described as being utterly cyberpunk.


Comments