At the Ricepaper Magazine

I have just started working with the Canadian-based Ricepaper Magazine, which is a web-based magazine pertaining to Asian-Canadian literature. It's very exciting to be on board and to be working with a team of professional people-I hope that I can contribute to the magazine's impressive legacy! This is the picture that appears on the magazine, taken at the Jasper Railway Station when I was traveling on the Canadian from Edmonton to Vancouver at the close of my first eight months on co-op.



Here's an interview that I did with Allan Cho: Interview with William Tham

And here is the first edited piece I worked on, written by Amber Zan, in which she talks about her could-have-been idyllic life in Paris in the art studios and on the banks of the Seine. Read Paris and Fat Frenchie!

Comments