'PJ Confidential' & 'How not to Forget'

Fixi Novo's latest short story collection, with its very interesting front cover, is hitting bookstores in April. Sadly I will not be around for the launch again, but I'm finally returning to Malaysia this year after four years away.



The stories in 'PJ Confidential' takes place in the streets and shopping malls and bedrooms of Petaling Jaya, the suburb where I grew up and spent most of my life in. My piece, 'How not to Forget', deals with a dying assassin wandering blindly from one neighbourhood to the next as he awaits the police closing in on him.

I don't know what the rest of the stories deal with, but Fixi has done an amazing job with their collections so far and this is yet another treat from them. Buy a copy when it hits the bookstores!

Comments