AlliterAsian Anthology Launch on May 12th!



The launch of AlliterAsian, the anthology celebrating 20 years of the Ricepaper Magazine, is coming up on May 12th! This is a milestone for Ricepaper, which was the first magazine dedicated exclusively to helping Asian Canadian writers find a footing, and it has helped launch various writers to prominence. While I'm not one of the editors or contributors, I will definitely be making an appearance there.

The details are as follows...
Date & Time: May 12th, 7-8.30pm
Location: Centre A - 229 East Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC V6A 1Z6
Tickets: (Free) tickets here!

Hope to see you there!

Also, I have a new article published with the magazine-it's called The Endless City, and it's about my adventures wandering solo in Shanghai close to the end of my time in China last summer.

Comments